Like we always tell you, buying from a good seller is always much better, so if you want to buy safely on AliExpress, you’ll be interested in this article, we are going to give you a list of the best sellers you can find on this page. That is, the sellers with the best reputation according to AliExpress.
How can buying from a good seller help us?
As you already know, the functions of an AliExpress seller has when processing an order are many, some of them are:
- Correctly describing the product in their ad, providing all the necessary information so that you know what you are buying.
- Provide the information you need to feel safe before buying and resolve all your doubts.
- Meet the deadlines to prepare the order.
- Make the shipment correctly (that is to say, not to make a mistake in the sent product and to send it by the method of shipment it says in the advertisement).
- And if there is any problem with the order (it doesn’t reach you, it’s not the same as in the ad…) to help you solve the problem by reaching an agreement with you.
As you can see, much of the buying process is based on what the seller does. Of course, if you have a problem AliExpress can mediate to solve it, and the seller will not see your money until you confirm it has arrived, but if we make sure the seller is good before we buy, we will have peace of mind.
The best sellers of AliExpress, classified by topic
Because we have a large list of recommended vendors, we are going to separate them by topic, so that you can go directly to what interests you. We’ll also tell you what you can find in the store.
Like in the brand article, we will be constantly updating the article and that’s why we are asking help from the AlixBlog community. If you have a reliable seller (and you feel like it) you can suggest it below in the comments, and if you include information such as: the link to the store, what products it offers, what brands it has, your experience with the seller… The others will thank you.
Clothing for men, women and children
Telephone / Mobile Phones
Shoes and bags
Jewellery, sunglasses, watches and other accessories
How do I find a store on AliExpress?
Many of you have asked us how to find a highly recommended AliExpress store. Ideally, we’ll get the link directly, but if not, we have two ways to find a seller’s store.
Go to AliExpress where you usually look for products and start typing the name of the store. This only works if the name you are given well spelled and if it is a well known AliExpress store. For example, if we want to search for the famous store “Simplee Apparel“, which is in the list above, just start typing its name in the search engine, and it will appear.
Search Google for the store name by adding the word AliExpress. This method works best for small or lesser known stores, but if you haven’t been given a good name you may not find it. In this case, you just have to put “Simplee Apparel AliExpress” and it will appear among the first results of the search.
Other tips before buying in AliExpress
With this list you will find stores in AliExpress with a high reputation that sell branded products very cheap and at competitive prices. Still, it is important that you always keep in mind:
- A seller’s reputation changes over time, always check it before making your purchase. If you see that the reputation of a seller of this table has changed a lot, please let us know in the comments and we will update it.
- Just because a seller has a good reputation doesn’t mean you have to stop looking at product reviews. As we always say, it is essential to do a little research on the seller before buying (regardless of the reputation they have and make sure they considered a reliable seller according to AliExpress ).
- If you have any questions about a product, shipping policies, size etc… contact the seller directly to resolve them. The list we propose is simply a guide to make your search a little easier :).
Finally, remember that in our blog we have a section with tutorials where you will find very interesting articles that will help you make better purchases.